2015-12-03

(My Own Personal) Introduction

Hey, people of the whole world (I can dream, right)!
 
Welcome to my brand new blog. I have been active (strong word) for more than 5 years now. Which is different now, is the fact that I just jumped on the other side... I am going the English way. Not that I have been everywhere I needed with my Toutapropos blog, but I now feel that I need to go... further.
 
This blog will be less personal, I guess, I do not intend to give my opinion about every regional news that I hear, as I used to. I am a native French Canadian so it may happen sometimes that my English sounds (or looks) weird. You can comment me with the right way, or just let it be. Recently, I realized that the world has changed (really, that much of a cliché?) and our way of living, consuming and interacting with the world has evolved and the internet has become a good friend when we need some advice.
 
Mother of two (and wife of one), I don’t plan to share a lot about my family per se, but I may share a thing or two about them once in a while. I love them all, but this blog will be about my passions: cats, coffee, cakes and maybe more. We’ll see.
 
Visually, this blog is not “ready” yet, I will have to take the time to polish it. I will do my best, but I want to focus on the content for now. Over the next weeks, I will share my experience with my “barista” equipment, and my feline home, with reviews and pictures of it.
 
I hope you will enjoy my blog and help me keeping it alive!
 
Note: I take English classes so I promise it can just get better!
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment